Delivering maritime solutions that remove the boundaries between ship and shore, helping our customers benefit from more efficiently and safely whether you select the paper based option or digital solutions.
Charts/Publications Inventory Management
The service provided by Motion Smith ensures that vessels are supplied with the latest updated charts and publications onboard vessel in order to satisfy SOLAS requirements. Some of the elements that make up the service include:
- Automatic supply of new editions of charts and publications relevant to vessels' trading areas.
- Automatic supply of weekly BA charts correction tracings and NMs.
- Maintenance of vessels' charts / publications inventory databases on our system.
- Provision of relevant lists, reports and certificates to vessels / office.
- Audit of charts and publications onboard vessel.
Please click the link below to access our service (For subscribed customers only).
Chart Correction Services
Our team of chart correctors undertakes checking and updating of landed ships' chart folios.
Worldwide Delivery Services
Motion Smith provides efficient delivery service to all parts of the world to meet ships' sailing schedules.
Novaco Bridge (Navigational updates by email)
Novaco Bridge is a chartroom management tool. It helps officers organise their inventory of charts and publications, monitor the currency of their editions and automatically identify update information, relevant to their inventory, from each Weekly edition of Notices to Mariners through email at compresser data size.